|Fri 19||Sat 20||Sun 21||Mon 22||Tue 23||Wed 24||Thu 25|
Tips for your visit
Consider that the busiest period in Churchill War Rooms is from May to August.
The quietest time to visit is from November to March.
Avoid visiting during the Easter school holidays, autumn break and on the days between December 26th and 31st.
Try to schedule your visit on Wednesday or Thursday, those are the quietest days of the week. Avoid Saturday, which always sees the biggest crowds.
- Churchill War Rooms are open daily from 9.30am to 6pm.
- Last admission is at 5pm.
- Churchill War Rooms are closed on 24, 25 and 26 December.
- Adult: £18 (with donation) / £16.35 (without donation)
- Child (5-15, under 5’s free): £9 (with donation) / £8.15 (without donation)
- Family ticket (1 adult / 2 children): £31.50 (with donation) / £28.60 (without donation)
- Family ticket (2 adults / 2 children): £47.25 (with donation) / £42.95 (without donation)
- Senior / student / disabled ticket: £14.40 (with donation) / £13.05 (without donation)
- By Tube: Westminster (Jubilee, District and Circle Line) or St James’s Park (District and Circle Line).
- By train: Charing Cross (10-minute walk), Victoria (15-minute walk), Waterloo (20-minute walk).
- By bus: lines 3, 11, 12, 24, 53, 87, 88, 109, 148, 159, 184, 211, 453.
- By car: the nearest parkings are Abingdon Car Park (Great College Street, SW1P 3R) and Trafalgar Car Park (Spring Gardens, SW1A 2BN).
- By boat: Westminster Pier.