|Wed 04||Thu 05||Fri 06||Sat 07||Sun 08||Mon 09||Tue 10|
Tips for your visit
The busiest months at HMS Belfast are July and August. April, May and October are not so overcrowded, but still see a big number of visitors.
The quietest time is from November to March: crowds won’t make a problem at this time, as well as in September.
Prefer scheduling your visit on Wednesday or Friday - those days tend to be the quietest of the weekdays. Saturday is the busiest day, followed by Sunday.
- from 1 November to 28 February: 10am – 5pm (last admission at 4pm).
- from 1 March to 31 October: 10am – 6pm (last admission at 5pm).
HMS Belfast is closed 24, 25, and 26 December.
During adverse weather, it may become necessary for certain ladders and upper decks on HMS Belfast to be closed at short notice.
- Adult: £16 (with donation) / £14.50 (without donation)
- Child (5-15, under 5’s free): £8 (with donation) / £7.25 (without donation)
- Family ticket (1 adult / 2 children): £28 (with donation) / £25.45 (without donation)
- Family ticket (2 adults / 2 children): £42 (with donation) / £38.15 (without donation)
- Senior / student / disabled ticket: £12.80 (with donation) / £11.60 (without donation)
Photo credits to Paul White via Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
- By Tube: London Bridge (Northern and Jubilee Line) is a 5-minute walk, Tower Hill (District and Circle Line) is a 10-minute walk.
- By train: London Bridge is a 5-minute walk.
- By bus: you can take any bus that goes to London Bridge.
- By car: the nearest parkings are Union Car Parks (70-78 St. Thomas Street, London SE1) and Snowfields NCP (Kipling Street, Bankside, London SE1).