Make sure to buy your tickets online before your visit!
|Tue 20||Wed 21||Thu 22||Fri 23||Sat 24||Sun 25||Mon 26|
Our practical advice in high season
- Crowds can be very bad during a temporary exhibition. In some cases, you might have to queue for an hour just to get to the ticket desk.
- We strongly recommend you buy your tickets online- thus skipping the first queue for the ticket desk.
- Entry C is reserved for those that have bought tickets: skip the whole line!
- If you’re planning on visiting at a weekend, bear in mind it is quieter in the morning than after midday.
- The museum is open on public holidays during the high season.
- Full price: 14 €
- Reduced ticket: 11 €
- Free for all minors, all 18-25 years old of any EU member.
Keep your Orsay tickets! You can enjoy reduced prices for the next 8 days at the Palais Garnier (Paris Opera).
Line-Free Paris Guide
Download our guide for free to avoid waiting lines in the 20 most popular tourist attractions in Paris.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: from 9:30am to 6pm.
- Thursday: from 9:30am to 9:45pm.
- 1st January, 1st May and 25th December.
Orsay museum visit
- Full rate: 12€
- Reduced: 9€
Contact the Musée d'Orsay
- RER: C, Musée d’Orsay.
- Metro: 12, Solférino.
- Bus: lines 24, 63, 68, 69, 73, 83, 84, 94.