Make sure to buy your ticket online before your visit!
|Sat 22||Sun 23||Mon 24||Tue 25||Wed 26||Thu 27||Fri 28|
Choose your date and time well
- Mornings are less busy than afternoons.
- Christmas holidays, Easter holidays, weekends of the 14th of July and of the 15th of August are extremely busy in terms of visitors. One should spare at least 45 minutes to visit the monument.
- Booking your skip-the-line tickets in advance and online is a huge time saver.
- Attention : last access to the monument is 30 mins before closure.
- From May 15th till September 15th, Sainte-Chapelle is open until 9:30 PM on Wednesdays. That’s the best moment to visit it without crowds.
- Thursday is the busiest day of the week, avoid it if possible. Better prefer Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Guided visits are organized every day between 11 AM and 3 PM.
- Consider spending between 45 minutes and one hour exploring the site.
- To enjoy the stained glass windows at their best - visit Sainte Chapelle on a sunny day.
Line-Free Paris Guide
Download our guide for free to avoid waiting lines in the 20 most popular tourist attractions in Paris.
- April 1 to September 30: every day from 9 AM to 7 PM.
- October 1 to March 31: every day from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- May 15 to September 15: late openings on Wednesday, last admission at 9:30 PM.
There is usually no queue at all between 7 and 9 PM.
Closed: January 1st, May 1st, December 25th.
- Adult : 10€
- Reduced rate : 8€
- Free admission : minors under 18, 18-25 years old (EU citizens or residents), disabled visitors and their escorts, unemployed.
Contact Numbers for the Sainte-Chapelle
- Metro: Cité (line 4) or Châtelet (lines 1, 4, 7, 11, 14) ;
- RER: St Michel Notre Dame (lines B et C) ;
- Bus: lines 85, 96, 47, 38, 21.