Make sure to buy your skip-the-line tickets online before your visit!
Tips to avoid queues
- The summer and Christmas are the most crowded periods of the year.
- There are several queues:
- The first one to buy tickets (which takes more than one hour in the summer or during Christmas). The best option is to buy your skip-the-line tickets online to avoid that line.
- Another queue will form to pick up a towel, flip-flops and a swimming suit. Make sure you bring yours and you won’t have to queue there either!
- You will have to queue to get in and access changing rooms. But that line goes much faster (20 minutes maximum).
- Finally, you will also have to wait in line to get out of the baths. This last waiting line is very specific to the Christmas and summer periods. Therefore, the rest of the year, it almost never happen. The queue to get tickets inside.
|Wed 28||Thu 29||Fri 30||Sat 31||Sun 01||Mon 02||Tue 03|