|Mon 23||Tue 24||Wed 25||Thu 26||Fri 27||Sat 28||Sun 29|
Tips to avoid queues
- The summer and Christmas are the most crowded periods of the year.
- There are several queues:
- The first one to buy tickets (which takes more than one hour in the summer or during Christmas). The best option is to buy your tickets online to avoid that line.
- Another queue will form to pick up a towel, flip-flops and a swimming suit. Make sure you bring yours and you won’t have to queue there either!
- Finally, you will have to queue to get in and access changing rooms. But that line goes much faster (20 minutes maximum).
You might also have to wait in line to get out of the baths. Remember that these waiting lines are very specific to the Christmas and summer periods. Therefore, the rest of the year, they almost never happen.