Make sure to buy your skip-the-line tickets online before your visit!
Tips to avoid queues
- The summer and Christmas are the most crowded periods of the year.
- There are several queues:
- The first one to buy tickets (which takes more than one hour in the summer or during Christmas). The best option is to buy your skip-the-line tickets online to avoid that line.
- Another queue will form to pick up a towel, flip-flops and a swimming suit. Make sure you bring yours and you won’t have to queue there either!
- You will have to queue to get in and access changing rooms. But that line goes much faster (20 minutes maximum).
- Finally, you will also have to wait in line to get out of the baths. This last waiting line is very specific to the Christmas and summer periods. Therefore, the rest of the year, it almost never happen. The queue to get tickets inside.
|Sun 21||Mon 22||Tue 23||Wed 24||Thu 25||Fri 26||Sat 27|